Friday 22 February 2013

OATH OF PURE LOVE: Let’s spread Unity in Diversity !!!



Oath of the pure love to my country and my life

Let’s take this oath today with our heart, mind and soul. Let’s follow this in our life because we are Indians. Let’s spread power of purity, simplicity, unity in diversity of our country.


I am _____________________________, son/daughter of __________________ (names of your parents) the proud citizen of the great India. I love and take care of my parents, life partner and children. I respect and maintain meaningful relationship with my teachers, friends, relatives and others in the country. I enjoy my presence and help people in need at my level best. I respect, enjoy, encourage the greatest things happening in my country and in this beautiful world. I promise to encourage myself, my family members, my friends, every child, youth, adult and those come across my life to BE POSITIVE, LIVE GRACEFULLY, LET OTHERS LIVE DECENTLY IN THE WORLD. I allow empowering messages spread among the great minds of my citizens. I respect and enjoy celebration of life with unity in diversity and will not allow evil spoil the country. I am taking this oath with full consciousness; from the bottom of my heart; with awakening mind; I commit to spread this message through my thoughts, words, and actions and celebrate my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment